TERIACHA® – A DREAM IS BORN
One day I was eating chicken teriyaki at a local Phoenix Hawaiian B.B.Q. joint. Naturally, I poured sriracha all over the chicken.
Where could I get these flavors to put on more food?
After not seeing anything, I immediately got in the kitchen and started creating TERIACHA®.
I spent the next year perfecting my recipe and learning the ins and outs of the specialty food industry,.
September of 2016, I officially launched TERIACHA® at the Annual Sriracha Festival in Downtown Phoenix.
Fast forward to today, and you can now find Teriacha sauce at a variety of Phoenix Grocers including Lee Lee’s Asian Market, and Von Hanson’s Meats and Spirits, on Amazon and on Teriacha.com!
If you are reading this and would like to connect around ways to carry or partner with TERIACHA® please send me an email at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, I am excited for you to experience the bold flavor of TERIACHA®
I do not like when my food is TOO spicy…will I like this?
Teriacha is so tasty because it is sweet in the beginning and spicy at the end.
After conducting taste tests with over 1,000 people, we have had amazing feedback from people who initially said they do not like when their food is too spicy.
Is it gluten-free?
YES! It is also certified by the Celiac Support Association.
Where can I see the nutrition label?
What is the shelf life for a bottle of Teriacha?
What is Teriacha?
Teriacha is a brand new sauce inspired by two popular sauces: sriracha and teriyaki.
BottlesTERIACHA® - Original (sweet+spicy) is a unique sauce based on two classic favorites - Teriyaki and Sriracha.$9.99
- Goes on Any Food: Wings, Tacos, Noodles, Sushi, Burgers, Pizza, Eggs, Salad, Seafood, Blood Mary, and more!
- Use it in Any Way: Stir Fry, Dip, Dressing, Glaze, Marinade, Topping, Pizza Base.
- All-Natural Ingredients: All ingredients used in TERIACHA® sauces are 100% natural for flavors only mother nature could provide.
- Gluten Free and Fat Free: TERIACHA® sauce is gluten free and fat free, making it perfect for friends and family members with dietary concerns.
- Try our other Flavors: Try our complete line of TERIACHA® sauces to find the flavor that works for you, including Chipotle(smoked peppers) and Southwest (lime+cumin).
BottlesThe Chipotle flavor is a variant on the Original recipe of Teriacha™. In addition to the tastes of sweet teriyaki and spicy sriracha, you will find a kick of chipotle at the end to give the sauce a smokey flavor. Enjoy! Click here for Nutrition Facts$9.99