TERIACHA® (teriyaki+sriracha) Go Bragh Corned Beef
- 3/4 cups TERIACHA® (teriyaki + sriracha) per pound of meat
- 1 pound Corned Beef brined
- 6 medium Potatoes
- 3 large Carrots
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage per person
- Place the Brined Corned Beef in a large pot or Dutch oven along with the liquid and spices that accompanied it in the package.
- Pour in enough water to cover the beef.
- Bring water to boil on stove top. Reduce heat to simmer and cover pot. Cook 1 hour per pound.
- Beef ready when it pulls apart easily.
- For a one-pot feast: Add chunks of potatoes and carrots to the pot during the last half hour if cooking.
- Remove meat, potatoes, carrots.
- Add cabbage to the pot and allow to cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from broth.
- Serve, enjoy, and drizzle on more TERIACHA® (teriyaki + sriracha) as desired!