TERIACHA® (teriyaki+sriracha) Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
This is a recipe for Tortilla Soup that uses TERIACHA® (teriyaki+sriracha) Chipotle, which has a hint of smoked peppers.
- 1/2 cup TERIACHA® (teriyaki + sriracha) Chipotle
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic minced
- 2 Jalepeno finely diced
- 1 Anaheim Pepper Roasted, peeled, sliced into thin 1 inch strips
- 6 cups Chicken Broth low sodium
- 1 can Fire-roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5oz can
- 1 can Black Beans 14.5oz can, rinsed, drained
- 3 Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 Limes juiced, plus wedges for garnish
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves roughly chopped
- 1 Flour Tortilla 8 inch, grilled, cut into thing strips
- 1 Avacado pitted, sliced
- 1 cup Monterrey Cheese shredded
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil.
- Add Onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the Onions have softened, add the Garlic and Jalapenos and cook for 1 more minute.
- Pour the Chicken Broth, TERIACHA® (teriyaki + sriracha) Chipotle, Tomatoes, Black Beans into the pot and bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil, lower heat to simmer and add Chicken Breasts.
- Cook the Chicken for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the Chicken is cooked, remove from pot.
- When cool enough to handle, shred it and set it aside.
- Add Lime Juice and Fresh Cilatro to the pot.
- In a serving bowl, add a mound of shredded Chicken.
- Ladle soup over Chicken and top with a Lime Wedge, Grilled Tortilla Strips, Anaheim Pepper, Avacado Slices, and Cheese.