TERIACHA® (teriyaki+sriracha) Firecracker Chicken
- 3/4 cup TERIACHA® (teriyaki + sriracha)
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 3/4 cup Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
To Add to Whisking Mixture
- 4 Breasts Chicken Skinned and Cubed
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Spray lipped cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine TERIACHA® (teriyaki + sriracha), sugar, vinegar, crushed pepper and orange juice in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together corn starch, salt and pepper. Add cubed chicken and toss to coat. Lay coated chicken on a sheet tray. Working with small handfuls, dip the chicken into the egg mixture.
- Heat canola oil in a large saucepan. Add chicken carefully, as to not clump together, and cook until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel-lined sheet tray to drain. Set oil and sauce pan aside and discard once cooled.
- Place chicken in the lined baking dish. Pour TERIACHA® (teriyaki + sriracha) sauce mixture over, making sure to cover all of the pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the chicken over. Continue to bake for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until the sauce has begun to thicken.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!