Teriacha™ – Southwest
The Southwest flavor is a variant on the original recipe for Teriacha™.
In addition to the tastes of sweet teriyaki and spicy sriracha, you will find a kick of lime at the end to sweeten the sauce even further.
- Zesty Sweet and Spicy Goodness: Teriacha Southwest Sauce is a unique take on two classic favorites – Sriracha and Teriyaki, with a hint of Zest from the Southwest!
- All-Natural Ingredients: All ingredients used in Teriacha sauces are 100% natural for flavors only mother nature could provide.
- Gluten Free: Teriacha Sauce is gluten free, perfect for friends and family members with dietary concerns.
- Great for Any Use: Teriacha is the perfect addition to any marinade, glaze or dipping sauce, and taste great in bloody marys!
- Try our other Flavors: Try our complete line of Teriacha sauces to find the flavor that works for you, including: Original, Chipotle and Southwest.
Teriacha Sweet and Spicy Southwest Sauce for taking your taste buds on a flavorful tour, from East Asia to the heart of America! The inspiration for this delectable sauce comes from two classic flavors: the sweet and salty notes of Teriyaki and the prickly heat of Sriracha, for a unique and new twist that is sure to have you coming back for more.
Rich and creamy, we’ve added a touch of ingredients from the American Southwest for a zesty profile that will delight. This great tasting sauce features a mix of all-natural ingredients that are gluten free, perfect for any guest, friend or family member with dietary concerns so that they may share in the flavor explosion.
Teriacha has a range of uses that will have you experimenting for hours to come, such as, meat marinade, stir fry sauce, chicken wings glaze, digging sauce or an added kick to your bloody mary! The easy squeeze bottle ensures you get every last savory drop. Celebrate your freedom to grill by reaching for a bottle of Teriacha Southwest Sauce and treat your taste buds.