QuickviewGreat for gifting to a friend, family member, or co-worker. Comes in a sturdy gift box with matching color coordinated packaging. This is a sweet deal on a spicy sauce!$24.97
Teriacha Original Sauce is sure to have your mouth going crazy over it’s big and bold flavor combinations that smash sweet and spicy together for a whole new level of flavor. The inspiration for this delectable sauce comes from two classic flavors: the sweet and salty notes of Teriyaki and the prickly heat of Sriracha, for a unique and new twist that is sure to have you coming back for more. This great tasting sauce features a mix of all-natural ingredients that are gluten free, perfect for any guest, friend or family member with dietary concerns so that they may share in the flavor explosion. Teriacha has a range of uses that will have you experimenting for hours to come, such as, meat marinade, stir fry sauce, chicken wings glaze, digging sauce or an added kick to your bloody mary! The easy squeeze bottle ensures you get every last savory drop. The next time you want to grill up your favorite cut of meat, reach for a bottle of Teriacha Original Sauce and treat your taste buds.
- A Twist on Sweet and Spicy: Teriacha Original Sauce is a unique take on two classic favorites - Sriracha and Teriyaki.
- All-Natural Ingredients: All ingredients used in Teriacha sauces are 100% natural for flavors only mother nature could provide.
- Gluten Free: Teriacha Sauce is gluten free, perfect for friends and family members with dietary concerns.
- Great for Any Use: Teriacha is the perfect addition to any marinade, glaze or dipping sauce, and taste great in bloody marys!
- Try our other Flavors: Try our complete line of Teriacha sauces to find the flavor that works for you, including: Original, Chipotle and Southwest.
QuickviewThe Chipotle flavor is a variant on the original recipe for Teriacha™. In addition to the tastes of sweet teriyaki and spicy sriracha, you will find a strong kick of chipotle at the end to give the sauce a smokey flavor. Enjoy! Click here for Nutrition Facts$9.99
QuickviewThe Southwest flavor is a variant on the original recipe for Teriacha™. In addition to the tastes of sweet teriyaki and spicy sriracha, you will find a kick of lime at the end to sweeten the sauce even further. Enjoy!$9.99